Who we are
What data do we collect?
GETA collects your personal identification information (name, email address, location), as well as information about your therapeutic practice.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide GETA with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you register online, voluntarily provide feedback on any of our digital content, or use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
GETA collects your data so that we can send you information and provide non-identifying metadata to interested parties. Your data is also used to log you into GETA’s community feature.
How do we store your data?
GETA securely stores your data on a digital device at 1350 N 77th Street, Scottsdale, Arizona 85257, United States.
GETA will keep your personal details as described above until you notify us that you would like it deleted. If we are so notified, we will delete your data immediately. If the company closes, we will delete all the data.
GETA will not send you marketing information.
What are your data protection rights?
GETA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: you have the right to request GETA for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request GETA correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request GETA to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that GETA erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to GETA’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that GETA transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that GETA has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may file an online consumer complaint at www.azag.gov.
Postal Address: Arizona Attorney General’s Office, 2005 N Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85004-2926, United States.